November 4th, 2020
OUR PROMISEUK Emergency Services Games Ltd will respect your privacy and ensure that all sensitive and personal information provided to us is lawfully processed and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Personal/sensitive information is deemed to be any information that identifies a living individual.
UK Emergency Services Games Ltd will control the data you supply, and we agree to collect and control this information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. UK Emergency Services Games Ltd contact information can be found on the bottom section of our website.
CONTROLLING YOUR INFORMATIONWhen you register we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information such as would you like to pay via Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Card or Pay Pal. We do not need to hold your payment information on file.
We may ask you to complete user surveys and to provide certain demographic information. You do not have to provide this type of information if you do not want to but you are required to give age and gender within the entry process for certain events.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters.
When you visit our website we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our website that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
We will also place a cookie that will identify you to us as a repeat visitor or a customer when you visit our website. See "What is a Cookie" by clicking here. We may tie this cookie to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
When we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.
USING YOUR INFORMATIONWe will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via email. We may also send an email announcing special offers by our 3rd party partners, but we will not provide 3rd parties with your email address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of future emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and website visits to help us improve or target our website and customise your visit
- We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- A person or company who acquires our business/organisation;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- To the parent, associated and subsidiary companies of UK Emergency Services Games Ltd
- To our affiliates, or as otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others
- We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists
ACCURACYUK Emergency Services Games Ltd endeavour to keep all personal information that they store up to date. We will amend any information we find to be inaccurate or are informed is inaccurate at our earliest convenience.
To ensure compliance with the data protection act 2018 UK Emergency Services Games Ltd are happy to supply you with any details we hold about you. This service is free of charge and usually available within 24 hours of your request except on weekends & bank holidays.
UK Emergency Services Games Ltd Data Protection Officer & Data Controller is;
Mr Simon Rider: firstname.lastname@example.org
We process your data for the purposes of contacting you with regards to your competing with the Gratitude Games.
We share your details with;
- Sport National Governing Bodies
- Sport Event Solutions Ltd
- Our Venue Partners
- The Fire Fighters Charity
- The Ambulance Staff Charity
- Police Care UK
- Results System
- Gratitude Games website for results
- Competitions including virtual
Your information is stored in the United Kingdom
We retain your financial transactions & information for 6 years and then it will be destroyed.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding your personal details to;
UK Emergency Services Games Ltd
c/o Data Control Department
7 Billing Road